Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter is a very durable electric scooter, strong, sturdy, safe, easy to ride and runs great. It was pretty easy to assemble. It is a fantastic toy for all to enjoy and excellent motor scooter for the teenage.
Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter does not need much electricity consumption. The charger and tools are included with the E300, though riders should note that some assembly is required. Other details include single speed drive chain, a twist-grip throttle, and a rechargeable battery that delivers up to 45 minutes of continuous use per charge (the battery requires roughly eight hours of charge time). The E300, which offers a weight maximum of 220 pounds, is also backed by a 90-day warranty.
The more you use up at once, the less cycle you'll have, especially worst if you use up more. Electric scooter with detachable seat for easy cruising and commuting. Built with a larger deck, frame and tires for teens and adult riders, the E300S is as comfortable as it is thrilling. The electric powered, chain-driven motor will have you cruising at up to 15 mph. For ages 12 and older.
Product Features of Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter:
- Electric scooter with detachable seat for easy cruising and commuting
- Chain-driven electric motor and super-size dec
- Reaches speeds of 15 miles per hour; twist-grip acceleration control
- Recommended for ages 12 and older; 220-pound maximum rider weight; 90-day warranty
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance.
Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter specifications:
- Super-sized deck and frame for riders of almost all sizes
- High-performance, single-speed, quiet chain-drive motor for speeds up to 15 miles per hour
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand-operated rear brake
- Extra-wide 10" pneumatic front and rear tires for smooth ride
- Includes two 12-volt sealed lead acid batteries, battery charger and tools
- Up to 45 minutes of continuous riding per charge
- Battery charge time of 8 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 220 pounds
- Safety equipment such as helmet, elbow pads and knee pads are recommended
- Measures 41 inches long by 17 inches wide by 42 inches tall