Segway I2 Personal Transporter: New and Used Segways
Used Black i2 Segway Personal Transporter with
Used Segways is available in black color from Segway I2 Personal Transporter
Choose an image to begin
Segway i2 Personal
- High gloss white finish, comes equipped with a wireless infokey controller, lithium-ion batteries for
an estimated range of 16-24 miles on a single charge, and Segway's patented Lean SteerTM technology.
- The wireless controller allows you to set your speed settings up to a maximum of 12.5 mph, has a trip
counter and a built in alarm feature for securing your i2 when it is not in use.
- The Lean Steer technology allows the rider to simply lean the handlebar in the direction he/she wants
to turn for a truly intuitive rider experience
- Speed: Maximum 12.5 mph;Range: 16-24 miles
- Payload: Total capacity (rider & cargo) 260 lbs., rider: 100-250 lbs.
The Segway i2 Personal Transporter (PT) is a completely versatile and eco-friendly
transportation alternative. The i2 model can take you places that a car or bicycle can't, including inside many
stores, office buildings, businesses, airports, elevators and trains. Although they're ideal for short jaunts,
Segway PTs can travel as far as 24 miles/38 km on a single battery charge, depending on terrain, payload and riding
style. To move forward or backward on the Segway PT, the rider just leans slightly forward or backward. To turn
left or right, the rider simply moves the LeanSteer frame left or right. The wireless infokey controller allows for
custom speed settings up to 12.5 mph, a built-in theft alarm, trip counter and other display features. With the
Segway i2 you get the sense of power and speed, yet you also feel a sense of safety and absolute control. It all
feels natural, safe and instinctive. The Segway PT also has many benefits for you and the environment: less gas to
buy, easier to park and less wear on your car. It can also help reduce the impact of global warming by reducing our
greenhouse gas output and consumption of imported fossil fuels. A built-in charging device allows you to recharge
your batteries into any standard electric outlet and only costs on average 12 cents a day to charge. Experience the
thrill and ease of riding a Segway PT today and see for yourself why we call it the Segway smile.
Only 1 left in stock--order soon.
Segway i2 Personal
Transporter product details:
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 25 x 38 inches ; 105 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 105 pounds